Tuesday, September 15, 2009

B-26 & C-141 flight manuals

The same US Air Force pilot who saved the helmets shown below also
saved flight manuals of most of the aircraft he flew. Today I
photographed the handbooks for the C-141A Starlifter and the B-26B
Invader (later known as the A-26 Invader ). It is rare to find
original flight manuals, most of the ones sold today are reprints or
scanned PDF digital files. The C-141 flight manual has two parts: the
basic flight handbook and the performance data handbook. The B-26
manual is not in a binder. I have not yet listed these in my store at
http://hudsonmilitaria.com/ but I expect I will ask $150 for the
C-141 flight manual set and $150 for the A-26B/ B-26B flight manual.
I also have others that I will post here, including flight manuals
for the B-57 and T-33. I also have check list manuals for these
aircraft and the B-66 bomber, among others.
--